You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
Personal attacks will not be
tolerated. We strive to keep this BB friendly and informative, and ask
that through your participation you respect this function. No
misrepresentations of identities, either those of yourself or others,
will be tolerated. Membership registrations deemed deceptive for any
reason whatever may be deleted and/or banned. Usernames may not be those
of public figures to prevent identity spoofing; no multiple IDs
permitted. No incitements to violence
or threats, overt or suggested will be tolerated.
Posting or otherwise
advertising email or physical addresses, or telephone numbers of,
individuals not yourself without their express permission is forbidden.
Commercial messages or
solicitations disguised as conversation may not
be posted! Solicitations to participate in a blog or a forum not on this
site is considered advertising and is not permitted. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes,
solicitations and the use of website addresses/links as signatures are inappropriate on this BB and will be deleted.
Messages of excessive length may be truncated or deleted.
To prevent spamming, we urge
you not to use email addresses within a post; any found may be removed.
You have the option to display your email address in your profile, if
you wish, and may change that view at any time.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it may be impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted.
Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of
these forums or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do
so within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Although this BB does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this BB reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason
whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB, Infopop, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
When we become aware that the email
with which you registered becomes invalid, your membership may be
deleted. If you wish to continue to post messages, you will need to
register again with a valid email address. The BB may send confirmation
emails to these addresses periodically to confirm validity.
You agree not to use the
forums at VisitWimberley.com, or permit your Account to be used, to send or submit for public posting, distribute or otherwise publish through the VisitWimberley Web site, any content (textual, graphical or otherwise) which
1. contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or
inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature,
2. is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community,
3. violates any right of VisitWimberley.com or any third party,
4. discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law,
5. violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance,
6. unfairly interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use of VisitWimberley.com,
7. advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose,
8. uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on VisitWimberley.com without the express permission of the owner of that material,
9. uses or attempts to use another's account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service,
10. attempts to upload or transmit harmful, disruptive or destructive files,
11. disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of VisitWimberley.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through VisitWimberley.com or affiliated or linked sites,
12. "flames" any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
13. is in any way incitement
to or suggestion for action relating to violence or harm to individuals,
groups or property.
Any violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in the termination of your account and may be referred to law enforcement authorities. VisitWimberley.com is not responsible for any content submitted by you, through your membership account or by other members or for screening, editing or monitoring such material. Nevertheless,
the VisitWimberley Web site reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete messages or remove users that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be in violation of the terms of this Agreement or otherwise unacceptable. You assume full responsibility for the content of all messages posted by you or through your Account.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold VisitWimberley.com and all of its affiliates harmless from any claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees) arising from any submissions by you or through your account.
Due to COPPA regulations, users younger than 13 years of age are not permitted to use this bulletin board.
We ask that you not use this board if you are less than 18 years of age.
By clicking the "Agree" button, you agree that you are over the age of
18 and that you agree to all the terms in this document.
Thank you for your cooperation, and welcome!
close window to return to agreement button.